Busyness is an epidemic in our society. Everyone is so busy doing that they’re missing the point of being in the moment. The key to taking control of your crazy life, just like anything else, lies in your heart.
Wherever you are, you can get to where you want to be. It helps if you have a specific goal in mind but it’s not necessary. Simply knowing what you want to feel is good enough. For instance, you may know that you want to be a painter, so you paint when you feel the inspiration. If you don’t have “time” – make time. Schedule it in. If you don’t know what is it you are looking for, you can appreciate the feeling of how you want to feel. For instance, you can feel what it wold feel like to have unlimited time, ease, love, connection, and excitement.
All of this is going to come together via the Law of Attraction. Like attracts like. The vibration you put out is the one you receive. Things are always in a state of change. Nothing ever stays the same. But, you may not notice the change because things are changing to more of the same and more of the same and more of the same.
“Work is hard.” “I hate my job” “I never have enough time” etc. are thoughts that are going to change to more and more of the same. If you can practice feeling appreciation and joy in your daily experience, it will raise your vibration enough so that as time passes, you will see palpable change. Happier people will enter into your experience. There will be more laughing and more spontaneity. In general, you will feel more excitement in your life.
Over time, you will begin to notice how your thoughts create your reality. And in greater time, you will see just how powerful of a co-creator you really are. Eventually you will come to know that you can be, do, or have anything you desire because your life experience will show you time and time again that you get what you think about whether you want it or not.
The easiest way to get the momentum rolling in the right direction is to take time every single morning to make sure you get out of bed with the right mindset. If you wake up with a debilitating thought, take the time to think of a better feeling thought on that subject, or choose another subject all together. I recommend leaving your thoughts on any subject in a better feeling place because it is incredibly empowering to know that you are in charge of your thoughts and that they are not in charge of you. Plus, it feels better!
Tips for improving your current job:
- Set the intention when you go to bed to wake up in a good mood, full of energy and enthusiasm for your job in the morning. Intention is everything. Most people pre-pave their days full of dislike for their jobs. This is your chance to choose your own adventure the day before.
- If you wake up in dread with the thought of going to work, wake up 45 minutes earlier and go for a quick run. Movement of the body is important to move energy, so if you can swing it, get yourself moving!
- If working out sounds impossible, (I can literally hear you groaning) choose any thought about your job that you really like. Appreciate how good that thought feels and appreciate the people who make your job fun.
- Meditate. Set your alarm for 15-20 minutes and sit with the intention to simply be. Breathe deeply and feel for the love that is omnipresent. Focus on your heart chakra and let in the love.
- Appreciate all day long. Especially when you notice negative thoughts. Even people you have always perceived as completely awful will change right before your eyes if you only see the good in them and find things to appreciate. And when a compliment for someone pops into your head, share it! You are an uplifter at heart!
And last but not least, take time for yourself. Put yourself first. It’s not selfish to do what you want to do. It’s IMPERATIVE to being happy. Take care of yourself and do what makes you happy. If you don’t do this, you won’t have any energy to give anyone else anyway. This means saying NO to a lot of thing you are currently saying YES to and regretting. If it’s not a HELL YES it’s a HELL NO. Remember this one thing alone and I guarantee you will catch up and feel an immediate increase of joy in your daily life!
The happier you are, the more tapped into your spirit you will be, and the easier it will be for you to hear the inspiring thoughts your spirit is constantly sharing with you. This is why meditation is so important. It is an open invitation to spirit. When you quiet your mind, you are better able to hear your guidance. Spiritual guidance is not reserved for psychics and mediums. If you are a human on Earth, you have spiritual guidance because the “spirit you” thought the “physical you” into being. And that same energy that created you is flowing through you now, creating with your thoughts and your overall vibration. The frequency you emit is what the law of attraction responds to in each and every waking moment.
Pay attention to that little voice in your head. Most thoughts that feel really, really good to you are actually guidance from spirit. Spirit knows exactly what you want and how to get it to you in the easiest of ways, but often we ignore these amazing thoughts and counter them with thoughts like “I can’t do that”. Yes, you can. If you received and inspiring thought, you can do it. Think about it some more and get really excited about it. You can be, do, or have anything you desire. All you have to do is align with your spirit on a daily basis and let it all in. You don’t even need to think anymore. You just have to be happy and let the law of attraction and spirit show you the way!